Copper: Essential Element of Sustainable and Resilient Design
The Copper Development Association Inc. is the market development, engineering and information services arm of the copper industry, chartered to enhance and expand markets for copper and its alloys in North America.
Membership in CDA is open to copper producers worldwide and to brass mill, wire mill and foundry fabricators of copper and copper alloys with production facilities in the USA.
Membership provides the opportunity to be part of an industry wide market development and technical service program so large and diverse that no one company would be prepared to undertake it alone.
- Describe sustainable raw material production of Copper and Copper Alloys
- Discuss Copper’s direct contribution to building and infrastructure sustainability
- Explain how the natural properties of copper enable systems to operate at greatest efﬁciency
- Understand how and why Copper and Copper Alloy products are inﬁnitely recyclable without degradation- after initial use, they come back as high-quality raw material stock
- Contrast Sustainability and Resilience while comprehending how Copper can contribute to systems that combine both