Designing Functional Outdoor Living Space
Wolf Home Products was founded in 1843 as a single store selling dry goods and lumber on the banks of Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna River. During the first half of the 1900s, the company expanded into a mid-Atlantic wholesale and retail lumber operation with 30 locations.
By the early 2000s, Wolf transitioned its successful lumber operation into a sourcing organization, offering kitchen, bath, and building products exclusively to independent building materials dealers.
Wolf Home Products continued its growth with the introduction of Wolf-branded product lines in 2010. Today, the company is committed to product and geographic expansion, servicing 3,500+ dealers nationally and in Canada.
- Understand the evolution of the outdoor living market.
- Address trends and materials used in outdoor living spaces.
- Apply standard design principles and how they relate to outdoor living spaces.
- Identify and explain common misconceptions and safety issues in designing outdoor living spaces.
- Explain proper use and care of outdoor living spaces and how to avoid them for extended performance.