Maintaining Temperature & Humidity in Critical Zones
Rheem Commercial Air represents a family of brands that provide heating and cooling solutions in a diverse range of Commercial applications. Manufactured in Fort Smith, Arkansas, Rheem Commercial Air has research, design, manufacturing, and innovative learning facilities throughout North America with products available nationwide through our extensive distributor network. Products are designed using our unique 360+1 Design Philosophy that embodies our commitment to examine every aspect of all products we develop from every angle to ensure we design with performance, installability, serviceability, and durability in mind.
- Recall the three main zone variables—temperature, humidity, and particulates—and discuss their impact on a building’s indoor air quality and occupant health
- Explain how implementing a reheat design improves upon the standard heating and cooling scenario to provide optimal humidity levels for occupant health
- Define neutral air and discuss its role in providing ideal zone conditions with optimal temperature and humidity levels
- Illustrate how to incorporate emerging technologies into new and existing projects to control temperature and humidity
- Discuss the goals of the LEED v4.1 Indoor Environmental Quality (EQ) category and EQ Thermal Comfort credit and how they improve occupant comfort