Total Design and ADA in Restrooms
TOTO is the world’s largest plumbing products manufacturer. We offer a complete line of commercial and decorative plumbing fixtures and fittings, faucets, accessories, shower and flush valves, as well as lavatories, toilets, Air Baths and urinals. More than 1,500 TOTO engineers and their colleagues are committed to achieving the seamless integration of performance, conservation, technology, and innovation. We concentrate on creating a more enjoyable bathroom experience through products that infuse sophisticated style with substance, optimize water conservation and provide consistent, exceptional performance.
- Identify how the restrooms in your buildings really impact occupants and your legacy as a designer
- Review 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design for restrooms and their implementation
- Distinguish between minimal accessible design and universal design
- Define the characteristics of TOTAL design as they apply to the restroom setting
- Discuss the WELL certification program and how to meet criteria for WELL credits for healthier restrooms